Join us on October 4, 2018 for a special Autumn Gala held on the Feast Day of St. Francis of Assisi! The evening at the South Hills Country Club will begin at 6:00 PM with a hospitality reception featuring light refreshments, a basket raffle, and 50/50 drawing. Dinner will be served at 7:00 PM followed by a program of gratitude to our extended Franciscan Family.
Dinner includes a choice of entree Asiago Chicken, Stuffed Pork Chop, or Lobster Ravioli. All proceeds go to support the Sisters of St. Francis of the providence of God.
Tickets are $75 per guest; $275 for a half table (4 guests); or $525 for a table (8 guests).
or mail your reservation request with a donation and entree choice to:
Sisters of St. Francis of the Providence of God * 3757 Library Road * Pittsburgh, PA 15234 * Attn: Autumn Gala
For more information, please contact the Sisters at (412) 885-7232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year, we are so blessed to be able to offer many wonderful prizes for the basket raffle at the Autumn Gala. This year’s baskets include:
- Chocolate Basket – assorted chocolate food and drink, as well as decor and other items.
- Basket of Cheer – wines, liquors & cordials
- Money Tree
- Handmade Quilt
- Penguins Basket – 2 tickets to a Pittsburgh Penguins game, polo shirt, and accessories
Donations for our basket raffle are always appreciated. For more information, or to donate to the raffle, please contact us at email@example.com or (412) 885-7232.
Basket Raffle Ticket Pre-Order Form (Coming Soon)
Winner’s need not be present, and all proceeds from the raffle support our Sisters and ministries.
Share in Our Mission: Autumn Gala Sponsorship
For almost a century, our Sisters’ efforts have been generously supported by our neighbors in the communities we serve. By sharing in our mission, you are essential to the success of our ministries and outreach efforts. Such generosity provides for the needs of our:
- Senior Sisters, gallant women of faith who cared for so many through ministry and sacrifice. Many served as teachers at local parish schools, including St. Gabriel of the Sorrowful Virgin, St. Joan of Arc and St. Valentine.
- Sisters Engaged in Ministry, such as Sister Ann Marie Lostoski who serves as a Comfort Keeper caring for seniors in Pittsburgh.
- Ministries and Outreach Efforts, such as spiritual direction and counseling, parish ministry, education and therapeutic massage, as well as sponsored ministries, collaborative efforts and advocacy on behalf of the poor, victims of human trafficking and others in need.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 885-7232.